FIND OUT HOW WE USE AND PROTECT INFORMATION
We take our customers’ privacy seriously. We will only collect and use your personal information, as outlined below. We shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
ISF ICT (PTY) LTD does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be used within our corporate group internally.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you create an account the personal information, we may include your:
– Name and Surname
– Delivery Address
– Email Address
– Telephone Number
– Mobile Number
The personal information we collect from you is used in some or all of the following ways:
– To deliver the services/products, you have purchased from ISF ICT (PTY) LTD
– To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
– To provide you with relevant product information
– When you register as a user on the ISF ICT (PTY) LTD website, we will also use your personal
information to send you marketing and promotional materials from time to time. You can
unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the ISF ICT (PTY) LTD website.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ISF ICT (PTY) LTD ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
– Restricting access to personal information
– Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
– Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes
– ISF ICT (PTY) LTD uses 128 – bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break and is the industry standard
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the services/products you have purchased from ISF ICT (PTY) LTD website.
In exceptional circumstances, ISF ICT (PTY) LTD may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
ISF ICT (PTY) LTD is committed to complying with the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 and its principles.
If you believe that ISF ICT (PTY) LTD has breached your privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.